(1) Wang L, Wu J, Cao H, Chen R, Zhang N, Fu J, Gao B, Zhang J, Hou RR, Tang C, Ji QH. The Correlation between intestinal gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) and proglucagon in hyperlipidemic rats and Goto-Kakizaki (GK) rats. Endocr Pathol. 2009 20: 227-234.
(2) Wang L, Cao H, Jiang N, Zhang N, Zhang J, Hou RR, Chen C, Wang Y, Li X, Li D, Ji QH. Differential expression of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) in pancreas during rat pregnancy. Endocrine. 2009 36: 538-545
(3) Fu JF, Li Y, Wang L, Gao B, Zhang N, Ji QH. Paeoniflorin prevents diabetic nephropathy in rats.Comp Med. 2009 Dec;59(6):557-566.
(4) Qiuhe JI, et al. A common polymorphism of uncoupling protein 2 gene is associated with hypertension J Hypertens 2004, 22:97-102
(5) Yang W, Ji Q, et al. Biphasic insulin aspart 30 three times daily is more effective than a twice-daily regimen, without increasing hypoglycemia, in Chinese subjects with type 2 diabetes inadequately controlled on OADs. Diabetes Care. 2008 may31(5):852-6